Please check Maple Street School’s Dynamic Calendar for 2018-2019 for the most updated version of our calendar!
If you have events that you would like to see added to the Calendar, e-mail email@example.com
How to Subscribe to the MSS Calendar in Google Calendar
If you have a Google account, you can subscribe to the MSS Calendar by following these instructions:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars (located in the left menu on your calendar page)
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Paste the MSS Calendar address in the field: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/tmng6jd3mm9da6tp9k067rlhs4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics.
- Enter the MSS Calendar address in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
How to Subscribe to the MSS Calendar in Outlook
- In the left column, under Calendars, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription.
- In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the MSS Calendar Web address: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/tmng6jd3mm9da6tp9k067rlhs4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.